Madden Online Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Gametime - post here to coordinate ur next game
Rules EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 am by DeltronFF

» Buffalo Bills Trading Block
Rules EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 am by GT Driipps

» PLAY YOUR GAMES!!
Rules EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:59 am by MajorMatt24

» Teams and GamerTag's
Rules EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 am by F0RL3F CLOV3R

» Completed trade NE and BUF
Rules EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:39 pm by F0RL3F CLOV3R

» Patriots vs. Bengals Complaint
Rules EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm by GT Driipps

» Trade process
Rules EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:51 am by F0RL3F CLOV3R

» Bears Trading Block
Rules EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:42 am by Bennie

» 2 Completed Trade Philly and Buccs
Rules EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 am by F0RL3F CLOV3R

Rules

+3
MajorMatt24
N0SZ3R0
F0RL3F CLOV3R
7 posters

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 am

Rules of this Online Franchise

Minimum of One game is to be played each week.

Each team needs to select two players, one on Offense, one on Defense as "Franchise Players" (Players who under no circumstance are you trading).

There is a posting forum for trade blocks. This is where you put up players who you are interested in trading. (This doesn't necessarily mean ONLY the players you will trade, just players who you would like to get rid of, even if the value you get in return may not meet that players value).

Trading is allowed through the end of Week 8 games.

All trades that are approved by two teams must be then entered in to the 'Trade Approval' board. 99% of trades will be approved by the Commissioner, only unfair trades will be denied. (If you trade a punter with OVR 99 for a WR who is 85, that is not a fair trade).

Trades will be processed for the following week only. i.e. If a trade is accepted halfway through Week 2, only in Week 3 will those players be eligible to play for their new team.

Play fair. Be mature.

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

https://maddenfranchise.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

8 minute quarters
15 second runoff
Franchise starts by end of August or when league is full whichever comes first.
1 free agent acquisition a week (injury related-unlimited)

Last edited by F0RL3F CLOV3R on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rules Empty Rules suggestion

Post  N0SZ3R0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Could we have a rule for fourth down?

- On fourth down you must punt (and no fake punts) except in 4th quarter or if you are losing by more than two possession??

I think this rule might be good because that is the biggest problem when you play ranked online matches. People always go for it on fourth down. even in 1st quarter. That is not football.

Free agents rule?

- Free agents can only be picked up when you have an injured player. Picked up FA can only be the same position as the injured player.

This would prevent people from getting a RB like Brian Westbrook in replacement of a low rated injured player that is not an RB.

What do you guys think??
N0SZ3R0
N0SZ3R0

Back to top Go down

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:03 pm

N0SZ3R0 wrote:Could we have a rule for fourth down?

- On fourth down you must punt (and no fake punts) except in 4th quarter or if you are losing by more than two possession??

I think this rule might be good because that is the biggest problem when you play ranked online matches. People always go for it on fourth down. even in 1st quarter. That is not football.

Free agents rule?

- Free agents can only be picked up when you have an injured player. Picked up FA can only be the same position as the injured player.

This would prevent people from getting a RB like Brian Westbrook in replacement of a low rated injured player that is not an RB.

What do you guys think??

The fourth down rule...Hopefully we are all mature that are in this league and yes play by some sort of fourth down rule but lets just keep it as a non-rule for now. If throughout the season people start complaining, we can change it then. The reason I say that is you always have to keep the opponent guessing and changing it up like that (i.e. a fake punt run; 1st qtr up by 7 but you are 4th and inches, periodically you may want to go for it) ...But I do agree with you for the most part, dont be going for it every fourth down, keep this a gentleman's game.

As far as free agency goes, I am not sure how it is going to be in this upcoming game but if it is an all out grab, first come first served. That whole strategy of picking guys up won't work wiht this many user controlled teams. Nonetheless, I will edit the rules to say 1 free agent acquisition a week (injury related-unlimited).

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorMatt24 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 pm

will there be a formation rule? like no HB's at FB and stuff like that.

MajorMatt24

Back to top Go down

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

MajorMatt24 wrote:will there be a formation rule? like no HB's at FB and stuff like that.

No. Do what you need to do to have an advantage over your opponent. If you feel doing that gives you an advantage, go for it.

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MajorMatt24 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:23 pm

i envision a lot of FB dives

MajorMatt24

Back to top Go down

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 pm

MajorMatt24 wrote:i envision a lot of FB dives

If you notice someone playing like that go to the scouting report section and give us the heads up on that guy. I can guarantee that the team that runs fb dive all day with a HB will not beat me escpecially if I have a heads up from another team. I will stop that play all day.

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Draccar Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 am

im the cowboys and can have marion at FB and felix at HB... thats deadly

Draccar

Back to top Go down

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:36 am

Draccar wrote:im the cowboys and can have marion at FB and felix at HB... thats deadly

Good luck with that. Watch out for my hitstick. Smile

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ham3rh3d Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 am

Lol, don't you want people going for it on fourth down in bad situations? I know I do.

Ham3rh3d

Back to top Go down

Post  ohiozx3 Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 am

what about a rule for people who quit. i can not stand to play this game online because i have not been able to get past the first half without someone quiting. i hope people here will be more mature about it, but is there anything we can do to kinda help to prevent " accidental disconnections"

ohiozx3

Back to top Go down

Post  F0RL3F CLOV3R Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:02 am

ohiozx3 wrote:what about a rule for people who quit. i can not stand to play this game online because i have not been able to get past the first half without someone quiting. i hope people here will be more mature about it, but is there anything we can do to kinda help to prevent " accidental disconnections"

Post on here if they quit. If someone quits a total of two times they are going to be banned from the league....or they better have a damn good excuse why it happened and if they do and I let it slide one more time, 3rd time no questions asked, that team is gone!

F0RL3F CLOV3R
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WatsLosinLike Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:53 pm

hey commish. the free agent rule. is it like we can only get 1 FA per week. this is a different subject: some of my backups are old so thats why i want to use the FA pool to make my team younger. im not looking for a player with a 70 or up ovr but just young potential players.

WatsLosinLike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum